Corrupt Show Titles

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupt Show Titles

Paulus
Extra
Recently, after downloading episodes of TV series to "my rentals", when displaying the shows available, the titles all show up as grey square with the words "Dish Anywhere" .

Then, when scrolling down through the "my rentals", the information that shows up in the large box on the right also lacks information. For example, Twin Peaks episodes merely are titled "101", "102" and so on with no reference whatsoever to "twin peaks".. one has to be a psychic to know that "101" is affiliated with Twin Peaks and not the other "101" in the list that is associated with some other unrelated series.

In other words, the List of shows that show up in "my rentals" are all titled "Dish Anywhere". what the heck good is that?

Paul
3 Replies

Re: Corrupt Show Titles

DISH Employee
I was able to check the title Twin Peaks and I am getting information as well as cover art. What is the model of DISH receiver you’re using as well what is the Software Version of this unit?

Paulus
Extra
VIP722K Software level L846

Paulus
Extra
What I noticed is, after "downloading" that the available titles in "my rentals", on the left that show up as a grey box with the logo "dish anywhere" actually do have the title, you can see it momentarily when scrolling but the title is immediately, almost instantly, covered up with the "dish anywhere" logo.

This makes it almost impossible to conveniently determine what the content is.