cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cannot sign in to Dish Anywhere

DrBob
Extra

I cannot sign in to Dish Anywhere on my iPad or iPhone as of today.  It worked yesterday.  Hopper is connected to Internet, tablet and phone is connected too. Upgraded to newest version of app. I can login in to My Dish Account no problem so it’s not login information.

when I open app it gets to “signing on” step and then just sits there with the progress wheel spinning.

3 Replies

Re: Cannot sign in to Dish Anywhere

DISH Employee

I'm sorry to hear this, DrBob! I'm assuming re-launching the app hasn't worked, have you tried resetting the devices then opening the app again?

Lexiesmemere
Extra

I have been trying to sign in to Netflix from my Joey since last night (Hopper3 works fine).  There was no option to Sign In, just to Sign Up, so I tried putting in fake info (didn't want two subscriptions).  That didn't work, so I tried to back out - won't let me.  It also won't let me get out of Netflix.  I have to turn the Joey off and back on.   What's up?

DISH Employee

Hi Lexiesmemere! That's certainly strange to hear about the Netflix not giving the option to sign in. Let's go ahead and see what's going on. 

Can you go ahead and send me a private message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN to take a look?