App crash at login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App crash at login

Msbabs52
Extra
I cannot and have not been able to log into the Dish Anywhere app for months because every time I try to login and input my password and press login, the app crashes. What gives Dish?????
4 Replies

Re: App crash at login

DISH Employee

Msbabs52, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Please also make sure your phone has its latest update and you're downloading the latest DISH Anywhere app version. 

heavnstrl
Extra
Same problem here. Tried delete and reinstall of app with same result. It worked on my older iPhone X but not working with my iPhone 11 Pro.

DISH Employee

Hey there, are you still experiencing this technical issue? We can look further in to this with you. If ever convenient, private message us with the account/phone number and 4 digit security code, so that we can access the account and review the equipment.

Jchopkins5
Character Actor

I have found a working solution on my iPad pro. I went through ALL the settings and what worked is : GO to settings - Then to TV PROVIDER - Then be sure you have your User ID and correct Password set there and turned on ( Green slider )  Close out and now open the Dish Anywhere app and low and behold it logs me directly into the app/guide and starts streaming. I will do the same to my iPhone and Air. I expect this to work now. Hope this helps others.