hopper fast foward

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hopper fast foward

ninesecond95
Extra

I'm a new/returning dish customer.  Some of the features of the hopper are a bit difficult but I am learning.  BUT, the 15X fast foward as the slowest speed is way, way too fast.  Sadly I have to say Direct TV has a much better system.   Please address this problem.  I'm not the only one using the FF and not the 30 second jump.  The SKIP feature is not very handy and does nothing for skipping part ot a program to move ahead durin the program.

4 Replies

Re: hopper fast foward

peggyrh
Casting Director
It's the way it's supposed to work, Dish removed the slowest FF (4x) several years ago & while lots of people complained at the time it has not been added back.

enegm55
Character Actor

I agree! 15x is way to fast!!!

enegm55
Character Actor

Hi, I've had Dish about two weeks and am very happy with it. Sure there are some bugs, but none enough to "bug" me.

I was just going to post a note about the 15X fast forward. It is way too fast for the starting speed. I hope this gets changed in the future as it makes ff useless in a bunch of situations. . .

Stevec
Extra

I agree, on my second day with the service after switching and very disappointed with the fast forward function.  Dish needs to copy direct tv fast forward controls. You could could control the speed and even do frame by frame.  Hope they'll make the change- even the 4x would be a big improvement.