U511 Update - DVR Menu poor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U511 Update - DVR Menu poor

amwoolf
Camera Crew

Hopper 3 software upgraded last night to U511 version. Noticed today that the list of DVR recorded programs has changed and is poor. The icons for each recorded program are much larger so fewer programs are recorded on each line/screen viewing. Plus the lettering has changed and both my wife and I find it very hard to read the program/movie title for each recorded item. Would like this to be returned to the previous software version that was much easier to read and had more data on the screen.

5 Replies

Re: U511 Update - DVR Menu poor

Jim5506
Camera Crew

I've also read on other Dish forums that U511 has broken trick plays specifically for users that have 2 H3's and the correcponding update for Hopper w/sling has done the same for users with 2 Hoppers w/sling.

U511 appears to have escaped before it was ready for release.

MLB711
Extra

This U511 Update must be fixed ASAP.  Only setting choice we have is Large and Larger.  Need the original size added back.  Also DISH did my U511 Update at 11:45 pm while I was recording shows, which of course lost part of recording. DISH, please fix this oversight/error immediately.  Add the choice for a small and smaller so we have 4 choices!!  Please respond to this forum so we know you are reading it. 

Shade-Tree
Extra

I have 1 Hopper 3 and 1 Joey, system updated to U511 on April 10 2018.  The new DVR interface is horrible.  I can't believe that any normal person sees this as an improvement.  Neither my wife or me can see which recording is highlighted in order to select it. Can't see which program I am deleting or selecting to watch.  Colors are all wrong, It now shows a very thin blue ring around the focused item, almost invisible.  Please go back to what was working fine, no reason to fix something that wasn't broke.

thompssb
Character Actor

I agree completely. Its terrible. DISH please fix..

amwoolf
Camera Crew

Has anyone from Dish reviewed these comments about this poor/unreadable change to the DVR menu and is anything being done to correct this?