Streaming Apps Available On Hopper 3

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming Apps Available On Hopper 3

GRB1959
Costume Designer

The ability to stream Netflix via the Hopper 3 is a really nice feature.  Does Dish plan to add any other streaming services to the Hopper 3 such as Amazon and Hulu?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Streaming Apps Available On Hopper 3

Hi there!  At this time we do not have any announcements about adding other streaming services but we are always looking to improve our service and we are always open to feedback!  We appreciate the feedback and I will forward your suggestions!

---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator
7 Replies

Hi there!  At this time we do not have any announcements about adding other streaming services but we are always looking to improve our service and we are always open to feedback!  We appreciate the feedback and I will forward your suggestions!

---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

cdub21
Character Actor

I second this times 100. My cable company prior utilized tivo and it had all 3 main players (netflix, hulu, Amazon){ and Plex as well. This was a huge convenience not having to switch between inputs, devices, and remotes. Please add these other services DISH! Loving the hopper 3 otherwise.

jerrodmason
Character Actor

New customer, very disappointed that you do not support Amazon & Hulu. Please make this a priority.

Likewise. This is a big downward step from my TiVo, which could search across just about entertainment source imaginable.

jjjason84
Extra
Hulu and Amazon apps should be added to hopper 3 because this would help Dish Network increase their customers base because then they would be more advanced than the other cable companies because then we don't have to change inputs to watch something else. Hopper 3 used to have Facebook on it at one point but then was tooken off. Adding Amazon and Hulu would not hurt Dish Network in anyway. At this point to have Hulu, Amazon, Netflix, Pandora and more you're better off to go spend $30 for the Amazon Fire stick so you can have all those apps or use a PlayStation or Xbox One. It can't be hard to add Amazon and Hulu apps to the hopper. For example Dish Network added games on the hopper yes those are nice to have but we don't need games on the hopper because people mostly play video games on a video game console or on a tablet or a cell phone. Before I forget the hopper video player needs to be updated because trying to stream video from a cell phone or tablet to the hopper cuts out parts of the video almost 10 minutes worth throughout the video because it cannot keep up with the streaming and buffering.

vwhender
Extra
I agree with adding of other streaming services. CBS also should be added along with Amazon, Hulu and other popular apps.

Andyk
Extra

I agree. I would very much like Amazon Prime on the hopper.