Streaming Apps Available On Hopper 3

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming Apps Available On Hopper 3

GRB1959
Costume Designer

The ability to stream Netflix via the Hopper 3 is a really nice feature.  Does Dish plan to add any other streaming services to the Hopper 3 such as Amazon and Hulu?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Streaming Apps Available On Hopper 3

Hi there!  At this time we do not have any announcements about adding other streaming services but we are always looking to improve our service and we are always open to feedback!  We appreciate the feedback and I will forward your suggestions!

---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator
3 Replies

Hi there!  At this time we do not have any announcements about adding other streaming services but we are always looking to improve our service and we are always open to feedback!  We appreciate the feedback and I will forward your suggestions!

---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

cdub21
Character Actor

I second this times 100. My cable company prior utilized tivo and it had all 3 main players (netflix, hulu, Amazon){ and Plex as well. This was a huge convenience not having to switch between inputs, devices, and remotes. Please add these other services DISH! Loving the hopper 3 otherwise.

jerrodmason
Extra

New customer, very disappointed that you do not support Amazon & Hulu. Please make this a priority.