cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

OK with Google Assistant, if it worked!

richardjcoon
Extra

I can understand going with google assistant.  Saves maintenance costs, ensure privacy, etc.....but it does not work.  I used to be able to search the archived, free on demand TV shows, movies, etc.  Google assistant doesn't return anything from the on-demand archive....

So you actually removed a feature I used a lot and replaced it with something I will not use at all.

Please fix it so I can at least search to on-demand area...

2 Replies

Re: OK with Google Assistant, if it worked!

GPH1134
Audio Engineer

F-Google!  They are destroying everything good!  Wife will divorce me if Dish Network does not return our voice remotes back to original configuration.  SHE IS PISSSSSSSSED OFF

Re: OK with Google Assistant, if it worked!

GPH1134
Audio Engineer

Any updates of when Dish Network Corporation (DNC) will allow us to use the voice remote without Google Assistant?  Ever since DNC took this service away from us, we have not been compensated or given any real reason why they went from an operational good voice-activated remote, to a defective YouTube remote.

Supposedly our concerns have been upwardly reported to management, but we only get Jason replies.  Hey Jason, how about posting something here from corporate (DNC).  Millions of us yell F-Google.  DNC knew this.  DNC forced this on us without notification.  DNC knows that GOOG takes our privacy with $$$ return.

F-GA!  F-GOOGLE!