cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Message 514b

Tennislover
Extra

I’ve been having problems with my hopper since software update in May. Called 10 times and I get different answers every time. The problem is with the message 514b which is updating receiver. I called on 9/13/18 and rep went into system and did something to have the guide download update. Now it’s done it every morning. I don’t know how long it took the first time but the second time it took 10 minutes. The 3rd time it took 8 minutes. Just really annoyed. I believe there’s other people having the same problem as well. In my opinion if there was an area where I could go in and check for updates myself instead of going to power settings to tell it what time to do its daily reset time would solve a lot of problems. iPhone users get a message that there is a software update and you do it yourself. Why can’t I go into settings and basically do the same thing. That way I could do it when I know there wouldn’t be any conflicts such as a program recording. It just seems like that would be so much easier instead of getting the same messages over and over and the problem not being resolved. Thank you

Tags (2)