Dish needs an Amazon Prime Video App.!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dish needs an Amazon Prime Video App.!!

utdubob
Camera Crew

@gdarb wrote:

Agree.  I have a smart TV so I have the Amazon app but I have to use my TV remote to access it.  Would make things much easier to just access the Amazon app with the Dish remote...

Ya think? 😊

utdubob
Camera Crew
So - is ANYBODY at DISH reading this thread? Or is this thread just a sounding board where discontented customers can P & M about perceived shortcomings of DISH service? It would be nice to actually hear from a DISH employee about this topic. I think its fairly obvious to the most casual observer that we customers are pretty much 100% in favor of seeing an Amazon app built into the Hopper 3 software. Obligations be damned Peggy (no disrespect intended); why doesn't DISH respond with some facts as to why they either can't supply the app or they just choose not too. Seems like a very simple request to me.
Highlighted

map1pa
Costume Designer
So agree! Given the loss of HBO, Dish should add this app as a goodwill convenience to subscribers. Then I won’t have to switch inputs and hit a lot of buttons. Dish, are you listening?? Here’s an opportunity to do something for your remaining subscribers!!