Bring back proper voice search. Ditch Google Assistant.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back proper voice search. Ditch Google Assistant.

drazyw
Extra

Please bring back the previous voice search functionality.  Now I can't use voice. It's now just an internet search portal.  It used to show me everywhere a show was playing and take me to it, but now I get internet search engine results.  It no longer functions. 

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Bring back proper voice search. Ditch Google Assistant.

peggyrh
Casting Director

It functions fine & since it does a lot more than old search, you now need to be more specific.  Try adding "on Dish" to your request & see if you get better results. 

Re: Bring back proper voice search. Ditch Google Assistant.

Jems
Extra

It does not function fine!, Mine only returns On Demand Movies or Youtube, absolutely ZERO RESULTS for shows on TV, & I have tried using On Dish, On TV, TV, Dish, Not On Demand you name it I've said it!, It will bring up 1 result next to the On Demand one, but when I click on it, it is completely blank & the only option on that page is the Close button! I have literally gone to a channel to see what movie is on - changed to a different channel - then searched for that movie & it shows me On Demand & the Blank one.....I'm all for Google, I even have their Phone - but this is a hunk of junk!