Add Facebook App to Dish Equipment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Facebook App to Dish Equipment

jholmes900
Extra

MLB has joined with Facebook Watch for exclusive rights to broadcast some of the baseball games. I would like to at least be able to watch them on my TVs with DISH installed. I have a Hopper 3 and two Joeys. I spoke with someone representing Dish in an online chat and they said I should request it here. I know I am able to watch the game on my iPhone, iPad or my desktop computer. I want to find a way to watch it on my TVs via my Dish equipment. I also have a ROKU stick but I have been unable to download the Facebook App to ROKU too. It seems like with as much money as all of these things cost, I should not have to spend more to be able to see a baseball game.

2 Replies

Re: Add Facebook App to Dish Equipment

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Dish and many others use to have Facebook apps on the receivers, however it turned out to be a major flop. Not likely to make a return.

Re: Add Facebook App to Dish Equipment

aluebrecht
Extra
If you have a smart TV, you should have the app there; however, so you know you're not alone, Fox Sports dropped European Champions League. TNT will be showing 4 games during the week. If you're team is not one of the ones chosen, Bleacher Report Live app is your only option. Or Univision deportes.