recording

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recording

freewayah
Costume Designer

I need a hopper 3,my wife records everything under the sun.How much does it cost?I have hopper sling/joey now.

8 Replies

Re: recording

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
It depends on your account. It can range anywhere from $0-$300

freewayah
Costume Designer

$0 sounds good

bear350
Costume Designer

Get a Hopper 3 you will not regret it.   Be nice on the phone and you may get one for a very small amount. 

You can Record up to 16 channels at one time its great your wife will love it and you will never miss any programs you like to watch.  

it may just be a upgrade on  your account but I am sure Dish will do what that can to help you out.  The CSR seem very helpful and I love my hopper 3 it's the best thing since Sliced Bread Smiley Happy

Keep me posted on it, I would love to have your Opinion on that.

freewayah
Costume Designer

So it requires a phone call,can't do it thru web-site?

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
You can do it through the chat and by PMing employees here, but the quickest and easiest way(right now) is on the phone.

freewayah
Costume Designer

Chat hasn't been working on web-site and what is pming?

logdog
Visual Engineer

"pming" refers to private messaging. But I think you might be better off calling so you can negotiate a better deal. Especially if you are a long time customer, good credit, paying on time, thinking of quiting Dish for a better deal elsewhere, etc.

baldman1
Visual Engineer

I would give Dish a call and tell them that you want to upgrade to the Hopper 3. You should be able to get thru now that the FOX dispute is over and there won't be as much traffic.(Hopefully)Smiley Very Happy