cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

pathway x2 and dish do not work

airesmith69
Extra

Bought pathway x2 from RV dealer. Got it home and worked ok. Went on trip and had nothing but problems. On phone with technical support for hours. Been home nbow for over 60days, satellite dish is set up next to my Direct TV dish. Cant get but one satiliite. Have turned off for 10 minutes, pull card out, etc. nothing works. If I rest is every three hours, then sometime I get a extra satillite signal. I live next to farmers with wide open sky, Direct TV doesnt have any issues.

I called the Consumer Protection Agency, and was told to fil a Deceptive Trade Practice Claim.

I get real tired of payinf companies that do not provide what Im payning for.

2 Replies

Re: pathway x2 and dish do not work

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
The satellite signal is provided by Dish... otherwise there would be a whole lot of people in a precarious situation. Everyone shares the same set of streams(there are two sets and you either get western or eastern). As mentioned, you purchased the equipment from an RV company. Have you taken it back to them? Has it been troubleshot with the manufacturer?

Re: pathway x2 and dish do not work

garybigbear
Character Actor

I have the pathwayx2 also and a Wally receiver in my RV. I went on a trip and had virtually no issues with the setup. I could set up and be watching TV in 15 minutes. The thing that takes the longest is the guide download, still less than 10 minutes. Do you have the Wally receiver? If so something is wrong with the x2.

@airesmith69 wrote:

Bought pathway x2 from RV dealer. Got it home and worked ok. Went on trip and had nothing but problems. On phone with technical support for hours. Been home nbow for over 60days, satellite dish is set up next to my Direct TV dish. Cant get but one satiliite. Have turned off for 10 minutes, pull card out, etc. nothing works. If I rest is every three hours, then sometime I get a extra satillite signal. I live next to farmers with wide open sky, Direct TV doesnt have any issues.

I called the Consumer Protection Agency, and was told to fil a Deceptive Trade Practice Claim.

I get real tired of payinf companies that do not provide what Im payning for.