no games

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no games

Allymom
Extra

Ok So I have been without watching the cardinal game in southeast iowa for like 3 months. I have called and discussed with rep from Dish who tells me that this is on the table and negotiations are continuing without a resove date. There has been no letters of explaination from Dish Network on this subject to customers. I am an now researching other providers as spending the hundred dollars a month and not be able to watch what i want, when I want  is not worth it to me. I feel I have not been kept up on what is going on, offered any bill adjustment for this situation.

Can anyone else tell me their thoughts on this matter?

7 Replies

Re: no games

badgerdog
Character Actor

I doubt if you get any bill adjustment. This is, unfortunately, the way negotiations go sometimes. You may be able to catch the games on Reddit. 

kingsxman
Character Actor

I usually would say that these things will eventually be resolved but isnt HBO still off Dish?  

What I'm most disappointed in is I had just re-upped and SPECIFICALLY asked them about any potential issues with Fox (I left Dish last time this happened) and was told they werent aware of anything.   Then 2 months later this hits.   I agree that there has been NO information coming out on this.  That makes me think this could be another HBO event.   I'd love to be able to get a class action lawsuit against DIsh saying that we are not getting what we paid for.  Why hasnt my bill gone down?  

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
There will be no class action, and any credits given would be a courtesy credit as a customer service credit based on each individual account. They are not automatic. All of these points are covered very explicitly in the agreement. You can find it at mydish.com/legal

kingsxman
Character Actor

Funny.. Somehow I knew you'd be posting here...Mr. "I'm not a Dish employee".    "There will be no class action lawsuits".  Boy...thats a big statement.   So is Fraud....which I think I've been subjected to with this whole thing.  The only reason I have Dish is for Sports. Otherwise I'd do something else.   

There are lawsuits filed all the time when there is "legalease" already in place.  And won.   Hopefully some enterprising lawyer is reading all this and will figure something out. 

Bravesfan
Extra
If you call and complain they will give you a $3 credit because they say that’s what they pay for the channel. Sad part is they don’t continue to give the credit, it’s just a 1 time credit. Time to find another carrier. Been a loyal dish customer For a very long time. Very disappointed!!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Already tried and already failed. Multiple times. It’s not legalese. It is very explicit. Seriously, spend the three minutes it takes to read it. Also, spend a little time to look up the history. It’s not hard. And no, I don’t work for Dish.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Basically, show me a single reference anywhere that guarantees you the channels. There is not one, even on the ads.