netflix app on Hopper 3

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

netflix app on Hopper 3

kjohnson2866
Extra

when we watch netflix on the hopper 3 I have exit or log out and relogin or even reset netflix in the info tools to use it and when we finally get to watch a movie or eposode or anything on netflix.   the loading circle will spin up to 25% and just sit there and most time it will simply reboot the hopper we have to all of the above again to watch it.   I have a 200 meg cabel internet service.  any ideas ?

4 Replies

Re: netflix app on Hopper 3

kjohnson2866
Extra

Hopper 3 problem with Net Flix always buffers to 25% or Less and have to reset the App or Reset the Hopper 3 every time we use the app

DISH Employee

This definitely sounds like an issue with either the connection from the Internet to the Hopper or software issue with the Netflix app on the Hopper. To review the possible causes of this issue, please send us a Private Message so we may access and review the equipment information. https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Highlighted

rlgracia
Extra

We have the same problem.  It doesn't happen all the time but it is happening more frequently lately.  We mostly watch Netflix on the Hopper but on occasion we watch on a Joey and it has happened there too.

kjohnson2866
Extra

I havent watched on any of our joeys just on the Hopper 3  and its everytime we try and it was so bad I was  worried that it would harm the hard drive in the hopper.  so for the time being we are using a amazon fireTV to watch with no problems at all just in convient to switch the inputs al the time.