cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

fox sports

weeser76
Character Actor

I am a huge Michigan State fan and also the Big10 along with all of Detroit sports they taken away about 40 percent of my viewing, but my bill stays the same. If all Dish customers would unite and not pay their bill it might get Dishes attention. I have began looking for another provider it wont be direct they have their own issues. I am thinking about WOW my neighbor has them and seems happy

3 Replies

Re: fox sports

Jsmiler
Extra
Wow is fine until something goes wrong. Then forget it. Try Hulu live as it has local channels fs1and2, BTN, and a bunch of cable channels for 45 dollars a month

dptonkovich
Extra

I am a BIG Michigan Football fan living in Florida.  I root for Michigan State when their not playing Michigan, but anyone playing against Ohio State gets my rooting.  When I saw the BTN was not showing because of contractual dissagreements between Dish and Fox I called Dish.  After having waited on the phone for 38 minutes they told me that the next months bill would remain the same.  I verminently told them I wasn't paying for having the BTNetwork if I wasn't getting it.  HOW  CAN YOU CHARGE FOR SOMETHING THAT YOUR NOT GETTING.  SO,  after threatening of calling the local CABLE company, since this would be the straw that broke the camel's back.  They said they would give me a one month credit.  WELL YOU BETTER, believe I'll be calling next week if BTN isn't on the air.   DISH CUSTOMERS UNIGHT.

dptonkovich
Extra

OH, PS - Did you notice that Dish took down their 'Leave Us Feedback' and their 'CHAT Now' so you CAN'T GET IN!!!!!