WTFOX

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WTFOX

Hardtimz
Extra

Im so tired of being manipulated by the greed. Sign a contract for 2 yrs only to have the reason you subscribed in the first place be taken away. We dont  watch much TV at all till college football and NFL start then we are glued to the season. Only reason we signed up was BTN college football, NFL and MLB playoffs. We have no use for the rest of the garbage televised. Bad enough I try to justify 100.00 a month for two years and use it seasonally. Now that is taken away.! I will tell Dish to Shove it in their Satellite! Dont care what it costs me! Im Done With Dish!

2 Replies

Re: WTFOX

astewart
Costume Designer

I'm cross posting this on every thread I can find. I'm as upset at a service provider as I've ever been. I spoke with some dumbass named Ashley on chat that kept giving me the price of an OTA adapter, me telling her I did not want to pay for it. I have a perfectly functioning OTA antenna for weather issues. I just can't DVR with it. Dish Network is about the most worthless service provider I've seen. Maybe I'm the dumbass. I've stuck it out with them for 20 years.

Highlighted

Re: WTFOX

DISH Employee

Good morning, Hardtimz! We definitely understand your frustration and hate to hear that you're thinking about leaving our DISH family! FOX is choosing to pull its channels from our customers, as we head into the heart of the NFL and college football seasons, which we think is unfair. DISH offered to extend the contract so customers would not be impacted, but FOX refused this offer.