cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Timer creation failed

Mkinne
Character Actor

All of my timers have disappeared, I get the error message "timer creation failed" each time I try to set a new one, none of my shows are recording and I was told by Dish that its a software problem with no known fix and they put in a special tech ticket or something. I work a lot of hours and almost never watch live tv, why am I paying for a service that I am not receiving and they can't even tell me when or if it will be fixed...

6 Replies

Re: Timer creation failed

DISH Employee

I do apologize for the inconvenience, I can assure you we are doing everything possible to resolve the issue as quickly as we can.

baldman1
Visual Engineer

What does he have a Hopper2 or 3?

Mkinne
Character Actor

It's a Hpr2000? 

Mkinne
Character Actor

Is anyone else having this software problem or is it just me?

@Mkinne wrote:

All of my timers have disappeared, I get the error message "timer creation failed" each time I try to set a new one, none of my shows are recording and I was told by Dish that its a software problem with no known fix and they put in a special tech ticket or something. I work a lot of hours and almost never watch live tv, why am I paying for a service that I am not receiving and they can't even tell me when or if it will be fixed...

AZ
Audio Engineer

@Mkinne 

Did you get a resolution with your Dish problems?

DISH Employee

Hello AZ, are you having issues with your equipment? If so I would love to take a look to ensure all is well. If you'd like, to get started, can you send me a private message? Here are steps for sending a Private Message:

https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039