This Is Your Big Mistake, TashaC. DO NOT IGNORE ME!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Is Your Big Mistake, TashaC. DO NOT IGNORE ME!!!

wvricky21
Camera Crew

TashaC. Where are you? Apparently, no one is monitoring anything. This big mistake of a whatever it is, is all on you. Step up and answer. Tell me how to PM you or anybody with power and pull on this supposedly high - powered Social Media platform that is supposed to help us. What I am getting is absolutely nothing. DISH phone CSR's are, practically crappy know - nothings. Is this contraption of yours the same? Yeah, I am short - tempered and impatient. But I assume you are getting paid to do this job. And if you are getting paid, I expect, as we all should, not to be ignored and our inquiries not to remain unanswered. What in the world was wrong with the old Forum? I had much more success on it, but even it was plagued by ignorance and non - responsiveness more than occasionally. And please, no snide remarks from those who like to stick their collective noses into others isues without being asked. You all know who you are.

2 Replies

Re: This Is Your Big Mistake, TashaC. DO NOT IGNORE ME!!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@wvricky21 I see you posted yesterday asking how to send a PM.  Since this is designed to be a peer to peer support forum, the social media team does not respond to posts immediately so other members have a chance to respond.  @PamelaM did respond to your inquiry earlier this morning  (Sending a PM to a D.I.R.T member).  If you have any questions about site functionality in the future, you may be able to find an answer in the Help Section.

Re: This Is Your Big Mistake, TashaC. DO NOT IGNORE ME!!!

wvricky21
Camera Crew

TashaC, Sorry for my display of temper. I cannot get the PM to work. It will not allow me to enter anbody's name in the send to space. I am following all directions. I had no trouble with the old Forum. I will respond to PamelaM. and explain why I have not PM'ed her. Thank you.