cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

System update

19dave66
Extra
Tires of dish and these system upgrade or system checks. Happened to me 4 times in the last 3 and a half hours, who else is having this issue?
17 Replies

Re: System update

CoachD
Character Actor

Yes, twice in the last 30 minutes. What's going on?

@19dave66 wrote:
Tires of dish and these system upgrade or system checks. Happened to me 4 times in the last 3 and a half hours, who else is having this issue?

DISH Employee

I'm sorry to hear you both are experiencing this issue! Is there a popup of any kind, and if so what's the 3-digit number in the upper right?

CoachD
Character Actor

Yes, I can't remember exactly what it says, but something about a receiver system check. The receiver then reboots. This happened 2 times in about 20 minutes.

DISH Employee

We definitely get how this can be frustrating. Has it continued to happen throughout the day, or was it just those 2 times? 

CoachD
Character Actor

Just those 2 times.

DISH Employee

Thanks! Have you been having any problems with your receiver since this happened? 

CoachD
Character Actor

no

DISH Employee

Thank you! Since this issue isn't currently occurring, we're not able to do any troubleshooting to find out what's going on. If this does happen again, will you get the message code for us to look into this further, please?

With the code, we would be able to troubleshoot, as well as relay your feedback to our Engineering Team to review.

CoachD
Character Actor

sure