cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Smithsonian Channel

Jean_B
Character Actor

Is the Smithsonian Channel (367) still on Dish? I was happy to see it had been added to my pack awhile back, but then it just disappeared completely -- doesn't even show up on my All Channels guide. I've searched Dish's site and Googled and have found squat. What gives? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Smithsonian Channel

Jean_B
Character Actor

I heard from customer support and Dish removes channels from the guide you are not subscribed to. I wondered if that was the case, but some still show on "all channels" guide that I am not subscribed to, hence the confusion. Thanks for the prompt response, CalebS! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
Still listed on mine.

DISH Employee

We still carry the Smithsonian Channel it is channel 367. I'd be pleased to take a look at your account to see what preventing you from picking up this channel. Can you please send me a private message that includes your phone number and security pin so that I may access your account? 

Jean_B
Character Actor

How do I reply via private message? 

DISH Employee

Hi Jean_B. We have a really helpful guide that shows you how to do that right here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Jean_B
Character Actor

I heard from customer support and Dish removes channels from the guide you are not subscribed to. I wondered if that was the case, but some still show on "all channels" guide that I am not subscribed to, hence the confusion. Thanks for the prompt response, CalebS! 

View solution in original post