Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Programming a specific time & day

Leewal
Character Actor

Hopper 3.

I want to record a specific channel, at a specific time, on a specifice day.  Can't figure it out but I know it can be done. DISH reps have been no help.  I know it's possible because it was done on my previous Hopper 3  and I can't remember how.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Programming a specific time & day

Leewal
Character Actor

Thanks.  Worked like a charm.  Easy as pie.  Guess I did a lousy job of explaining what I wanted to do. I confused 4 DISH reps. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Roadijeff
Cinematographer

Select what you want to record from the Guide and record it.  You can edit the timer to start early or end late.

Leewal
Character Actor

That's not what I'm takling about.  Here's what I want to do.  Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, 187, runs a new mystery movie every Sunday night at 9PM.  Obviously each new movie has a different title so "record series" don't get it done because of the different titles.  I want to record channel 187 HMM every Sunday night at 9PM to 11PM every week no matter what movie title is playing.  I know there's a way iof doing it, a rep walked me through it for my previous Hopper3 before it went on the fritz but I just can't remember how it was done.  Three reps and a chat guy and they didn't seem to know what I was talking about.  The chat guy wanted to know why I wanted to watch the same movie every week. Really.

Roadijeff
Cinematographer

OK, I understand now.

- Press the DVR button on your remote

- Arrow up to the Timers tab and select it

- Press the Options button on your remote

- On that screen you will see a box on the right that says "Create a Timer"

- Select that and input the information for the timer you want to create

Leewal
Character Actor

Thanks.  Worked like a charm.  Easy as pie.  Guess I did a lousy job of explaining what I wanted to do. I confused 4 DISH reps. 

View solution in original post