No Episodes available

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Episodes available

DanH
Extra

My DVR on my Walley has a USB drive that works well then after about a month of recording it quits finding the files associated to the files list..   I get the avitars of the recordings and select it and even with a new recording it shows "No Episodes Available".   

My only resolution is to reformat the USB drive and erase everything and start the issue and sequence all over.  

A clue is it also starts with showing it doesnt know file size or time length of recording. 

I think it looses "permissions" in the headers of the files data but still maintains the pointer list to the files. 

An upgrade to the file DVDR handling software may be in order. 

Thanks for reading. 

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: No Episodes available

DISH Employee

Hmm, that's really interesting DanH! I want to gather a bit more information about it so I can let our Engineers know what's going on. 

Have there been any programming changes that would have removed the permissions to those certain shows? Do you have another external hard drive to try using that alternatively to see if it also has the issue?

Re: No Episodes available

Tom21
Extra
Don't format just yet. I had this happen to me and all of the sudden all came back over night. Then it happened again, but this time after waiting 3 days I still had the same problem. I was messing around and found that if you push the 10 second back button you can view what you recorded.