cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NETFLIX! CUT DISH LOOSE

BAREFOOT1456
Extra
NETFLIX, YOU NEED TO CUT DISH LOOSE FOR USING YOUR BRAND TO LURE CUSTOMERS IN. “Connection problem 1287”. Been going on for years with joeys. I get the same spoon fed response from DISH “our engineers are working on it”. There are hundreds of people blogging about this problem. Their operators will sometimes tell you “NETFLIX is complimentary so it is not a DISH responsibly” I just got off with some from “escalation” and he basically said the same thing. They use NETFLIX as a tool to get customers...but not there problem if it doesn’t work. He told me to call NETFLIX. WHAT!? It works on the hopper not the Joey, ITS NOT A NETFLIX ISSUE. I can’t believe they’re through it NETFILX under the bus. I’m done.
2 Replies

Re: NETFLIX! CUT DISH LOOSE

Roadijeff
Cinematographer

If you're wanting Netflix to take action on something why did you tell them on the Dish forum?  The Netflix website would have been a better choice.  Smiley Wink

Re: NETFLIX! CUT DISH LOOSE

Wheller
Character Actor
Not to mention, the Netflix app is an extra. Any number of devices, including DVD/Blu-ray players and smart TVs have them. Anyone can make an app to make Netflix available on their devices. We'll soon have Netflix on refrigerators at some point. Netflix looses nothing by allowing its app on as many devices as possible. The fact that you've written this post indicates that you have no Idea how any of this works.

By the way, 1287 error usually means the software version on your receiver(s) are out of date.