Must manually reboot Hopper 3- It does NOT reboot at time i set

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Must manually reboot Hopper 3- It does NOT reboot at time i set

EdGianini
Costume Designer

Hopper 3 will not update when timer is set. Instead I have to Hard reboot each time each day, push off button, then unplug for 15 seconds- Its not supposed to be that way.I do that to avoid having the reciever decide when it updates without warning, it by-passes the set time to update and then updates later 6-9 hours later at unkown time- That sucks- So thats why i do it myself when I want hard boot. I hate calling dish customer service cuz you wait on hold around hour- So much for dish outstanding service they advertise. 

Dish Stock is in big downfall cuz of decissions they have made trying to grow. 

Also dish voince remote SUCKS-- Get rid of goggle asssistant.. SCREW GOGGLE

3 Replies

Re: Must manually reboot Hopper 3- It does NOT reboot at time i set

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Is there any Joeys or the Hopper on at the time the reboot is set(this doesn’t mean the TV turned off, but the actual devices). If recordings are set, or something is on, it will prevent the update.
Also, Dish stock is on the rise in all metrics except 2 and 5 year...

EdGianini
Costume Designer

No joeys are on, The TV is set to go off when Dish reboots either my itself or my me manually. The set time my me to go off ( in settings ) does not shut it down to update at that time, and there is NO recording scheduled during time it takes.

Here is facts about Dish Stock.

DISH Network as of November 08, 2019 is 35.32.
The all-time high DISH Network stock closing price was 79.41 on November 28, 2014.
The DISH Network 52-week high stock price is 44.66, which is 26.4% above the current share price.
The DISH Network 52-week low stock price is 23.22, which is 34.3% below the current share price.
The average DISH Network stock price for the last 52 weeks is 33.53.

Hope that explains facts to you.

Whats dragging the stock down is Chuckie-- Trying to expand to Boost Mobile and 5g

Dish Network is close to securing a deal to pay $6 billion for Sprint's Boost Mobile brand and wireless spectrum, reports Bloomberg.  They getting shot down. Its all wrapped around Sprint-T-mobile deals

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
If it is on, it will not update at your preferred time. You have to shut it off. That is your problem.

That was their single highest point. Go look at the actual charts, and you’ll see why what you posted doesn’t make sense.