Lose Channels - bill reduction ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lose Channels - bill reduction ?

TNAULT
Extra

OK - this is no brainer - and I am sure many of Dish's customers are thinking ... 

I have lost 2 local channels, El-Ray, Fox Sports, plus 9 other channels in the last year - and my bill has not dropped one cent.  I know there have been class action law suits against companies for not providing the services offered.  You told me you would provide me with X, you provided me with Y, and you charged me for X.   Dish - make my bill smaller please, You will not like the alternative.

13 Replies

Re: Lose Channels - bill reduction ?

Thry need to release us from contract as they broke it.Fox has posted on their site that they offered to leave agreement between them the same with no increase in cost and Dish still left and kicked us all in the Face.This is not the move a large successful Company makes.They get their income from us but they back out of deal.with Disney who owns Fox Sports,..so imagine they (Dish) now send zero funds to Disney PLUS CONTINUES to charge us.That's Criminal and we need to be released from the Contract they Broke...Whoever made this decision did not save money for Dish they just lost alot. Its not about price to me its about receiving what I paid for.And not only will I fire these Clowns I will forever remind my friends ...."No!!!!! Do Not get Dish .

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
The contract does not list X amount of channels. It also has not been broken. What the contract does say is that any channel may be removed at anytime, with no expectation to compensation. And you still receive more channels than advertised.
Highlighted

treasuredphotos
Costume Designer

I purchased the Multi-Sport w/ Redzone because that is the only way to watch Cardinal Baseball.  I do not even watch the other channels.  Plus you cannot even watch any other baseball programming with the Foxsport because it will be blacked out.  I have to pay $13 a month just so I can watch 1 channel.  The cost it already too much,

JOHNPATKINSON
Character Actor

Thats bull **bleep**, I am going to Direct TV, cost be Damned, at least I will get what I pay for.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Might want to check and see if they have all of your locAls in your area first...

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
Amen I believe we have been sold SWAMP LAND HERE. That is what it feels like to me also. A bunch of crap. I just switched being promised to receive ALL baseball games I currently received with DirecTv and now none!! A load of crap is what this is and yes MY BILL NEVER WENT DOWN EITHER. If they are keeping cost lower great then make the Bill's lower also now I am paying for crap channels and NO SUNDAY TICKET for football either. This is crap and not going to work at all. Something has to be done. I suppose we are not being listened to either here. I see you have received nothing and no response either just silence and keep taking our money for channels we don't receive and were promised!! Wow that is fraudulent!! That is a crime right to lie and rob people of their money. Broken Promises all the way around here!!

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
Amen, I recommended Dish to friends and neighbors now I look like an idiot here. This is criminal. This is horrible by these clowns I agree. Horrible!!

DISH Employee

Hello! We are currently experiencing a dispute with FOX Regional Sports Networks, currently owned by The Walt Disney Company. FOX Regional Sports Networks are asking for an unreasonable price increase, by asking subscribers to pay for channels that they may not receive. DISH has made every attempt to extend the contract you would not be impacted, but FOX Regional Sports Networks refused this offer. Make sure to visit Dishpromise.com. On the website, you can get the latest information on what's happening with your channels, as well as send additional feedback, which is reviewed daily.

sheby7737
Character Actor

When they are NOT the channels showing our favorite sports teams, it DOES matter.  Dish is a bunch of idiots.  I am tired of paying so much with other options out there.  Only problem, 93 year old mom with partial dementia who does good to operate the remote she has.  No way to learn a new one now. She cannot work a phone or tablet much less through a streaming menu. All the BS 'extra' shopping and reality tv channels instead.