Lied to about Fox regionals

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lied to about Fox regionals

Dazed1
Camera Crew
Was told by customer service that fox regionals would be back in a couple weeks. After waiting 45 mins to talk to someone. Well it’s been over 3 weeks with no solution other than switching providers. ( yes, switching IS the answer since dish seams to be the only one having troubles with fsn.) Stop lying to your customers. Been long time customer and don’t really want to switch, but dish. Your making it impossible for me to stay. Want my sports channels back
6 Replies

Re: Lied to about Fox regionals

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
The CEO and the Founder both said it is unlikely for Fox Sports RSNs are going to return, yet people say they are lying. The two people running the company, saying they will not return until a fair offer is made, are being told they are lying... got it.

Dazed1
Camera Crew
You obviously did not read the post you have to be a dish employee. I said customer service rep lied
You are a real tool.
I’ve read your commits in the past your all about the company.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Not an employee.

You said the rep told you that... unfortunate that you chose the minimally paid over the people that run the company. this truly is not rocket science.

baldman1
Visual Engineer

Chad is just telling it like it is. I guess by your view he's lying too.

Dazed1
Camera Crew
Not saying he is lying!!! Just don’t want channels taken away. I watch sports, you 2 probably don’t I seriously don’t think by calling dish I can speak to the CEO so who else am I supposed to speak with?

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
I actually do watch sports. I just know it is not fair to expect the vast majority to pay for the very small minority. And as stated, the founder and ceo both said it, but you are taking the word of a CS rep that has no credibility. If there are updates, it will be on DishPromise.com first. The CS will never know something before it is posted there.