Is this new Forum any good?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this new Forum any good?

tommyy2
Audio Engineer

Since Dish switched to this new forum I feel it still does not compare to the previous one.

It is not at all user friendly and takes much longer to do anything it often leaves me frustrated and disgusted.

I cannot understand why Dish did this and really wish Dish would just go back to the old one.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is this new Forum any good?

peggyrh
Associate Producer

Thats why many of the more experienced people that used to regularly help on this site only check in occasionally now. 

I much prefer the satguys forum for info as well. 

6 Replies

peggyrh
Associate Producer

Lots of users have complained. Agree that old format was much easier to use.  Complaints are now under communities, other, suggestions (I think), definitely more difficult to find.

Chadt4141
Associate Producer
I agree with the above. I like some things about it, such as the answered, and the kudos, but the layout makes it frustrating to use it regularly. Enough to make customers avoid using it.

peggyrh
Associate Producer
Especially difficult for those who need it most, new Dish customers & users that aren't really "tech savvy".

logdog
Audio Engineer

You are indefinitely not the only one but our complaints go unanswered. I don't think Dish support even monitors this forum any more because they want us to help ourselves (peer to peer). SatelliteGuys has a Dish forum that is much better.

peggyrh
Associate Producer

Thats why many of the more experienced people that used to regularly help on this site only check in occasionally now. 

tommyy2
Audio Engineer

@peggyrh wrote:

Peggy, you are so right.

I just checked it out and it really is so much better than this new Dish Forum, I've got it bookmarked already, and won't be spending as much time here anymore.

Thanks

It's just a shame Dish killed the old forum that was so good and replaced it with this.