Invalid security certificate

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid security certificate

tpribors
Audio Engineer

I get an invalid certificate when I open the site.  

7 Replies

Re: Invalid security certificate

Roadijeff
Audio Engineer

Same here.  I tried posting a screenshot, like we USED to be able to do on the old Dish forum, but this goofy new one will not accept it, hosted from Google Photos.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the feedback. 

Could provide us with your Computer/Mobile Device OS? Additionaly, could you provide us with the Web Broswer you are using when this issue occurs. 

tpribors
Audio Engineer

For me it's Windows with both Firefox and Internet Explorer.  I noticed that I'm using an old bookmark that accesses via forum.dish.com.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you get the same issue if you access the site directly by going to communities.dish.com?

tpribors
Audio Engineer

I don't think so, at least not on Explorer.  I've already accepted the exception for the certificate for Firefox so I can't say there.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you! I will forward this along. 

To anyone else who still experiecing this issue, please leave the requested information and access the site using communities.dish.com.

Roadijeff
Audio Engineer

ChrisS wrote:

Thank you for the feedback. 

Could provide us with your Computer/Mobile Device OS? Additionaly, could you provide us with the Web Broswer you are using when this issue occurs. 

On mine I'm using Firefox with Windows 7.  I added an exemption in Firefox so I no longer see the error but there are probably many more people who still see it if they didn't add the exemption.

The forum will not let me post a pic in a message that is being hosted on Google Photos but here's a link to the screenshot error that popped up whenever I tried to access this site.

Dish Error Message