IOS 13 Dish Anywhere app crashes on login screen

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS 13 Dish Anywhere app crashes on login screen

Kharness
Extra
I have the latest iOS 13 release on an iPhone 11 Pro Max. I’ve uninstalled and downloaded a fresh dish anywhere app. I open the app and try to type in one letter In the User name or password Fields and the app crashes every time.
6 Replies

Re: IOS 13 Dish Anywhere app crashes on login screen

DISH Employee

Good morning, Kharness. We hate to hear that you're having issues with your DISH Anywhere app. We would be more than happy to take a look deeper into this with you, will you please send us a private message with the phone number and 4 digit PIN that are on the account?

AggieJustin
Costume Designer

Don't worry, I bet their Engineering team will "look into it", but never actually fix anything or release a new version.  And don't hope for an ETA on a fix.

DISH Employee

AggieJustin, our Engineer Team will research the issue, then work on finding a resolution. Once the resolution is found, it is tested, then the fix is released. We appreciate your patience!

Jchopkins5
Character Actor

I have found a working solution on my iPad pro. I went through ALL the settings and what worked is : GO to settings - Then to TV PROVIDER - Then be sure you have your User ID and correct Password set there and turned on ( Green slider )  Close out and now open the Dish Anywhere app and low and behold it logs me directly into the app/guide and starts streaming. I will do the same to my iPhone and Air. I expect this to work now. Hope this helps others.

sgibson0116
Extra

I purchased my iPhone 11 Pro Max in early December 2019.  The Dish Anywhere app crashes from the time I try to enter the first character of my username.  I too have deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times in hopes the app had been updated.  It still crashes.

sgibson0116
Extra

It worked for my iPhone 11 Pro Max too!  Thank you for sharing!