cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hated the descission from day 1!

JJ213
Extra
The day that I ordered Dis h I know it was going to be a big mistake! As soon as the installation was finished I was on the phone with problems. I ask if the Tec could come back. Was told I would have to schedule another appointment and pay for it. The rep on the phone did get me through the crises for that moment. I switched from Direct TV and wish I hadn't. After using up all our data in the first month we decided to disconnect the tv from the internet. Direct didn't have to be connected and done all we needed, honestly we had a few issues with direct tv but they were far from the 2 yr nightmare of having this pos from Dish. We have 2 tv's hooked up and can't record anything and watch another channel at same time. Why record if ya have to watch it at the same time? It sucks! All of it truly sucks. I have come so close to paying the contract fee so I can enjoy some tv! There has been so many issues since the installation. I just can't relive the nightmares. I'm with the guy that said he will tell everyone stay away from DISH, It SICKS SH*T!!!
2 Replies

Re: Hated the descission from day 1!

codynm
Audio Engineer

I'm currently 10 months away from freedom, and have been thru the same bs.

Re: Hated the descission from day 1!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Sounds like you got the Hopper Duo. You should upgrade to the Hopper3... has 16 tuners and can watch and record a combination of up to 16 different things.