Hate viewing interruption from DISH POPUPs -

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hate viewing interruption from DISH POPUPs -

DISH Employee

Oh, no! I will go ahead and submit a report over to our technical operations team. You can always unplug the receiver to reset it to clear out any glitches. If there is anything that we can do, feel free to reach out! 

HB3
Camera Crew

Thanks. 

FYI: Several times over several days, I unplugged the DISH receiver and Joey at the same time. I left them unplugged for at least 30 seconds. Then, I plugged them back in to restore the power. There are no changes in the popups after the reboot.

DISH Employee

Hey HB3. We would definitely want to take a closer look at your system to see what is causing this issue. May you please provide me with your phone number, and  security pin in a private message so that I may access your account?

HB3
Camera Crew
Reference: "We would definitely want to take a closer look at your system to see what is causing this issue. May you please provide me with your phone number, and security pin in a private message so that I may access your account?" How do we do this "private message"? I am concerned about releasing sensitive account information on a community line. Thanks.

DISH Employee

You can find the steps to send a Private Message to us here https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039