cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Gift card not received.

jhockenberry
Extra

I have not yet received my 300 dollar gift card for signing up with DISH. It has been over 90 days.

8 Replies

Re: Gift card not received.

DISH Employee

Hello, jhockenberry. We would be more than happy to check the status of that gift card for you. Can you send us a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN please? 

If you're not sure how to do that, we have a wonderful guide right here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Cburch_78
Extra

I had the same issue, called in and was told there was no promo code on my account and they could do nothing about it. I have seen mulitple people complaining of this, sounds like a scam to me. The rep told me if i still had the flyer I could give them the code and they could fix it LOL(who keeps this 3 months?)...I should have never changed from directv, I actually received their gift card as promised. Really reconsidering the swap now

DISH Employee

Hello, Cburch_78. We would be happy to take another look at this missing offer that was not set up on your account properly. If you would like, please feel free to send us a Private Message so we can look into the options available to help get this resolved for you.

Same situation for me too. I talked to a lady for the third party provider, InfinityDish, and she basically said it was my fault, when i did EVERYTHING i was told to do to receive it. She said i was told when I signed up for Dish that i would be getting a email with instructions and a voucher to fill out. I NEVER was told that by ANYBODY! Nowhere does is say in the ad insert fine print that you would get a voucher through email either. So, she looked me up and i signed up in Oct 2018, she said you should gotten an email sometime in Nov 2018. I checked my emails all the back to Oct-Nov 2018, which took forever to go back that far by the way, and there was NO EMAIL! I feel like im being done wrong on this issue. Its not even so much the $100 on the card anymore, its the PRINCIPAL of it now!

DISH Employee

We can certainly understand your frustration, Rkeithpainter. When accounts are signed up through a third party the gift offers are fulfilled through that third party, we at Dish don't have the ability to send out that gift.

We would be happy to check over your account and see if there are any other options, if you can Private Message us! You can view step-by-step instructions on how to send a PM here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Abajalis1
Extra
I too fell into just wait and we'll send you your gift card I just called about it and now I'm told I had to fill out form print and send in and there's 60 days to do so it obviously looks here I'm not the only one that fell into this and if it's over 60 days it's tough luck.. what a scam on the gift card BS

Abajalis1
Extra
I'm with you pal this gift card scam was just the start try and refer a friend for $15 OFF a month for doing so.

DISH Employee

We definitely don't like seeing you unhappy with our service, Abajalis1, and would love to see what's going on with the Refer a Friend offer for you. The referral offer is for $10 off per month for 10 months, though, not $15. 

Will you send a private message with your account/phone number and 4 digit security code to look into this further, please?