Game Finder Won't Save Options

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Finder Won't Save Options

Game finder will not save "My Sports" selections.  Each and every time I bring up Game Finder, the My Sports option has checked off every sport listed.  What is the point of calling this an option if it doesn't get saved?

5 Replies

Re: Game Finder Won't Save Options

DISH Employee

This is definitely not how the option should work. Are you noticing that it goes back to check marking all of the sports immediately after exiting the Game Finder app or does it happen after an update?

It happens after having unchecked all sports except NFL, viewing the games, then exiting the app.  Upon re-entering the app (may be a few minutes, or may be an hour later...) all sports are checked again.

@JasmineD wrote:

This is definitely not how the option should work. Are you noticing that it goes back to check marking all of the sports immediately after exiting the Game Finder app or does it happen after an update?

DISH Employee

Ok, thank you for that information. Has the Game Finder app ever allowed you to save the sports or your favorite teams through the My Sports setting?

@JasmineD wrote:

Ok, thank you for that information. Has the Game Finder app ever allowed you to save the sports or your favorite teams through the My Sports setting?

It definitely has allowed me to save teams.  I believe it still does.  I actually cleared all saved teams in an effort to troubleshoot the issue we're discussing.  It seems like that it did allow my sports to be saved at one time...but that would have been several years back.

DISH Employee

Can you please send me a PM with your account number and security code so that we can report this to our Engineering Team?