cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Fox sports FS1 and FS 2 and other fox channels

EdGianini
Camera Crew

Dish Network has gone to far, first they add Pc Crap Goggle Assistant to a perfectly working voice remote, NOW they block all Fox Sports from airing and blame it on Fox, who says they would alow Dish to broadcast during ther dispute on pricing. Dish says it to expensive, but again fails to ask its customers ( US ) what are we willing to pay to keep Fox sports. I for one have been with DISH 20 plus years, I have seen this blacmail by Dish occur every year. They schedule there blackouts outs to happen when most customers want to watch important events-- IE; MLB playoff time- NCAA football games-WWE Smack down its broadcast- NFL local games- I for one am fed up with Skunk Vomit Dish Network- Ther are options subscribe to You Tube Tv $49.00 month for all channels we get on Dish, Direct TV is worse than Dish, another option is Comcast Tv about the same price, then ther is HULU owned my Disney, and Fox sports is now part of Disney about $55.00 month.  You Tube Tv if free test drive for 30 days.. But bottom line is Dish Network SUCKS.. Its time to drop them and find new provider, just like they do to us the customers. DISH YOU SUCK.

Besides having the WORST customers service by ANY majot company -- call themstay on hold for hour plus. 

Time to contact FCC and shut them down

11 Replies

Re: Fox sports FS1 and FS 2 and other fox channels

SA1
Extra
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

HeavyHemi
Character Actor

I still have the old Echostar 6' accross dish laying aroud somewhere next to the barn. That's how long I've been with them. It used to be you could get someone in a few minutes. Now, nobody gives a crap.

Popfly68
Extra

Will subscribers be receiving refunds for all of the channels that aren't currenly offered? It's not only Fox.

mattflanigan
Extra

Yesterday I couldn't get the Michigan State football game. Today I can't get the Bears game that I have waited to see. I have been with Dish for 2 months and I can't wait to get out. You promised me Fox and Big Ten Network when I signed up, I want to get another provider now with no charge because you broke your contract with me by misrepresenting the channels I would get.

I WANT OUT!!!

mhswitch
Character Actor
Great time for a negotiation! Hey fish! Fix this problem and get Fox back on!!!

mhswitch
Character Actor
I have been with Dish since August, not having Fox is a huge disappointment!! Dish needs to resolve this ASAP! I’m starting to regret dumping Comcast for Dish

Wmarner1955
Extra
You better KEEP FOX!

Jarrod1966
Extra

i don’t get it. Dish makes me pay for crappy shopping channels that I never watch but they take away a channel I do watch. Guess it is time to look for another provider. If we all left at once and tanked thier revenue maybe they would get the picture.

ssh6690
Character Actor

I totally agree, DISH has hired inexperienced minimum wage customer service reps who only know how to say “I’m sorry”. Frustrating and I will look for another provider as the previous response stated, DISH broke their agreement with us by promising channels they don’t have, including HBO!