Fox channel pixelated and grainy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fox channel pixelated and grainy

Leedall24
Character Actor

My Fox channel is pixelated and grainy during football games. Only channel that does it. 24 KTFA. Still video is ok but get pixed during movement of players. Really irritating.

14 Replies

Re: Fox channel pixelated and grainy

DISH Employee

Hey Leedall24, does it only happen during football games, or also during other programming on this channel? 

Leedall24
Character Actor
I only watch that channel for sports. I have only noticed the pixelation during football games.

DISH Employee

Here are a few things to check for:

• All wiring is hand tight.
  • There are no obstructions to the dish.
  • All equipment is in it's original place of installation. 

Leedall24
Character Actor
Everything is as it should be. All my other channels are perfect. Only local Fox KFTA is grainy. And yes, it does it on regular programming too, not just sports.

DISH Employee

Do you receive your locals through DISH, or an OTA?

grd
Character Actor

I'm in Yuma and have same issue with FOX local KECY It was happening during the FS1 shutdown and I don't believe that it was restored properly. Of course not receiving it through OTA but through dish. By the way OTA reception of FOX is a lot better then yours

DISH Employee

Can you do me a favor, unplug the receiver from the wall outlet for me for about 20 seconds, then replug. Let the system complete the start up, and let me know if you are still experiencing this issue. 

grd
Character Actor

Hi, thanks for the reply I tried and no change. The local FOX channel displayed pretty much as it does now after FOX removed access. It wasn't removed like FS1 and other fox channels

DISH Employee

GRD, are you getting any error codes or messages?