Fox Sports North

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fox Sports North

Mike2
Character Actor
"To provide quality products through a world class sales organization to every home in America.“

Being an employee of dish certainly you know what the aforementioned us. Mission statements are formal values of a company, group or individual. So if quality was to a consumer, is less so now, is it still quality. Arguably not. Your promise to the consumer is broken. Your one of the largest tv providers in the nation. Reach an agreement with Fox regional networks, put them back on the air and quality is regained. Original promise met. Very simple.

DISH Employee

We are disappointed to see FOX Regional Sports Networks put our customers in the middle of its negotiations by choosing to remove their channels from DISH’s lineup. 

We urge FOX Regional Sports Networks to work with us to reach a logical, long-term agreement for them, for us, but most importantly, for our mutual viewers.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
They are still offering quality, so promise upheld.

Mike2
Character Actor
Quality is diluted because of the loss of a quality regional sports network. Therefore, less than quality

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
That would be your opinion. Considering a small number of customers cared about those channels to begin with, the majority would disagree. So promise upheld. You’re trying to make a case on feelings, but facts will not change because of feelings.

Mike2
Character Actor
Interesting Angle. This whole forum is a venue for sharing opinion. The fact your still responding has provided me entertainment. The upper Midwest relies on FSN to showcase local sports, and honestly I only care about one of the sports showcased on FSN. So I assume you are referring to the majority of the folks that have FSN as an option. So my question is how did you arrive scientifically citing a majority? I assume there most be a representative sample from which your drawing your data. So then, if a minority of said sample cares about FSN why then would Dish bother at all? I think if you polled a sample in MN, WI, ND, SD the majority you referenced would be in agreement with me. Seems to be a emotion free response, but certainly opinion influenced. So, Fox and Chadr4141, listen to the majority of the FSN market and resolve the contract dispute. I’ve held up my end paying my bill early, now reward us honest, paying, and peripherally dedicated customers by delivering customer service, meeting the demands of the FSN market majority, by putting FSN back on the air. You will still get paid, your share holders will still get dividends, and you just might have satisfied customers. Again, very simple. With that, I close.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Sure, the Dish SEC filings... you’re welcome to look as that will show you what the channels are worth, as far as viewing. It’s not based on a single state, as it affects everyone just the same. Dish will get paid, unfortunately not enough to match the increase Sinclair wants(not Fox as Fox does not own the RSNs). Stop making an argument from the position of feelings, use facts.