Fox Sports North

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fox Sports North

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
That’s odd as Directv currently has over 120 channels off right now across the country.

Bobby
Extra

I just started with Dish about 6 months ago. As part of my package i was sure to ask if FSN was included. Now it is gone and i hate dish. You have 9 thousands channels and i only like 10 of them. If i am unable to watch 3 of my MN sports teams, we have problems. Never once did i have any issue like this with the countless providers i have had in my life. You have about 1 month before hockey season starts, if this is not resolved i am gone.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
For those switching to Directv over this.. hope you’re not ESPN or Disney fans. Looks like Directv is about to lose those channels.

Bobby
Extra

Chad4141 do you work for dish or are you just their cheerleader?

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Neither. However I bet if you left Dish over this to Directv and then they pose ESPn and Disney.. probably be pretty upset.

SteveC208
Extra

I'm getting pretty fed up with these disputes between Dish and the providers. HBO, now FSN. Yeah I can still watch HBO for the same price as I paid Dish but it's inconvenient (start the xbox, start the app, wait to connect to the server, scroll around, etc.). I just signed a two year contract with Dish but I'm ready to just pay the ETF and be done with them. i'm just tired of this.

I left DirecTV years ago over a carriage dispute with a must-have channel. I know this is not unique to Dish which is why when I do cancel Dish I'm not going back to DirecTV. I'll just pay my ISP for unlimited data and cut the cord. Be done with this altogether. I'll miss the Hopper/Joey but I'll get over it.

LadyHouse
Extra
My husband has had it. Can't watch our baseball team in the playoffs. He's done and calling other providers for options.

RobinDev
Extra
It’s been over 2 1/2 months and still no FOX Sports North! Every fall I look forward to two things, watching the Minnesota Vikings and the Wild. I hadn’t missed a Wild game since my mother passed away in 2014. Well the Wild’s season has started and I can not watch them because of this dispute. I pay DISH $168 a month and that’s with no movie channels. Please bring back FOX Sports North so I can watch my Wild! If it doesn’t happen soon I’ll have to start looking at Directv.

So if Fox Sports North is so **bleep** expensive that you can't negotiate with them, how about you add it as a "premium" and let me choose and pay more for it.  I missed the entire Twins "bomber' season when for once they were really really good again because of this nonsense and now I'm gonna miss the most of the Timberwolves games too?  If it wasn't for the contract you'd be gone and I'd go back to DirectTV, even though I like your hopper more.  I'm sure it makes no difference complaining on your forum, but geeeeeez, enough already!!!!

DISH Employee

We definitely understand how frustrating it is missing your favorite teams play, and certainly don't want to see you leave our DISH Family. There hasn't been a timeline given, since an agreement could be reached at any time, but, we are still working to get the programming back, as quickly as possible.