Fox Sports North

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fox Sports North

Corradin
Character Actor
I understand that this happens to all TV, Satellite, and internet TV streaming services but I pay extra a month to get FSN North to watch baseball and hockey. Now that they are blocked, I still have to pay the extra cost for nothing and not even a discount on the monthly cost. If Dish didn't charge me this extra cost until this dispute is over, I wouldn't be as mad about it.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
So if it is not worth the value, why not just cancel the multisports pack.

Corradin
Character Actor

That is a fair question, but why is it up to the customer to have to find this out? Dish should be letting the customers know that we have lost a channel or channels due to disputes when it comes to extra payment packages. Giving the customers the option of paying the full or discounted rate to continue watching other channels in the sports package or canceling the package until the dispute is over. I will admitt that I was late to this discovery until today as I havent been able to watch the Twins play lately, but that still doesn't help that I am paying for a sports package that I didn't know was in disputes with FSN and blocking their programming from Dish allowing people to blindly pay for packages that they dont know that they are getting half of the package during the disputes.

Highlighted

ltcustomer
Character Actor

I find it funny that you are defending a Multi Million Dollar company indicating that is it Revenue and they only make 10% profit.   I would take 10% profit of Multi Million dollars!   The only way to make 10% profit is to keep your customers happy.  I am not a happy customer.  The farce that they are saving us money is not the case.  They are protecting there 10% profit.  The only ones that are losing in the senario is the customers.  Split difference and reduce some of the profits and a small increast to the customer.   Both organizations are losing in this senario.  They are both pointing fingers at each other.  The only ones losing is the Fans !

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
You say the only one losing are the customers than you say both companies are losing. A lot of inaccuracies in your post.

Annie1973
Character Actor

I like Dish Network however this dispute with fox sports doesn’t end soon I will find another provider soon

Dmccorm663
Extra
We have been without Fox Sports North for a month. The reason we lost it was because of the cost. Now that the cost to dish is gone shouldn’t we receive a break on our bill, a refund, etc. or is this similar to Minnesota taxes where the government over collects and the keeps the money.

fxmom95
Extra

I was with DirecTv for 14 years before switching to Dish Network! NEVER did I ever lose channels due to contract negotiations. I guess you get what ya pay for! 

Annie1973
Character Actor

That is why on Friday I am switching back to Direct Tv their offering NFL package free for 1 year

Annie1973
Character Actor

Also I can watch my Minnesota Twins again

@Annie1973 wrote:

That is why on Friday I am switching back to Direct Tv their offering NFL package free for 1 year