cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Fox Sports Midwest

wormwood17
Character Actor

We need Fox Sports Midwest back now. Not only are the St.Louis Cardinals in a pennant race but St.Louis Blues hockey is just around the corner. I specifically asked about this channel when I signed up, now it is GONE!!! You need to FIX THIS NOW!!! I love DISH but I love my sports more and I will be watching the Blues play. I hope it is with DISH but I will do what I have to. SOLVE THIS ISSUE IMMEDIATELY!!!

14 Replies

Re: Fox Sports Midwest

RWB
Extra

This goes for Fox Sports Southwest also, Dallas Stars will be starting SOON.First HBO now this,enough is enough,get the reginal fox sports and HBO back on now! Have been with Dish for ten years and about to go else where if things do not change.

DISH Employee

We are currently experiencing a dispute with FOX Regional Sports Networks.FOX Regional Sports Networks are asking for an unreasonable price increase, by asking subscribers to pay for channels that they may not receive. DISH has made every attempt to extend the contract in an effort to quickly negotiate a fair, long-term deal for our customers, not one that puts customers in the middle again. For the most up-to-date information regarding our negotiations visit DISHpromise.com

That is a load of crap and you know it.  Dish constantly increases my price while removing channels.  You think the sports market is so small so you want to charge sports viewers for an extra package.  I've got news for you, there are plenty of other places that we can and will get to watch our sports that are cheaper, including free ones.  Dish needs to quit being greedy and put the customers first.  Fix it or you're going to have a bigger mass exodus than you now have.

PepeLep
Visual Engineer

You are absolutely right! Dish takes their customers for granted and does not appreciate us. We pay their checks!!

Prices keep going up while their service keeps going down.

If they don't fix this problem with Fox Sports Regional very soon, they'll hear a great sucking sound of customers moving on to other options. This is ridiculous. The reason I have Dish is so I never have to miss a St. Louis Cardinal game. Without Fox Sports Midwest, Dish is useless. I've been a loyal customer for over twenty years. I've referred many people to Dish (many of whom have already cancelled over losing Fox Sports Midwest in the middle of a pennant race). This is spitting in our face.

Dish, make a deal with Fox Sports!! Baseball fans are missing the season. Hockey fans are coming soon. You owe it to your loyal customers. MAKE A DEAL!!

Character Actor

When are we going to get reimbursed for payment for a service we are not receiving. 

DISH Employee

We would be happy to review your account to see what available options and solutions are available. Feel free to send us a PM whenever convenient.

JeffreyWill
Camera Crew
It's just stealing plain and simple. I signed a contract for a certain channel package for a certain amount. You Dish taking a channel away but charging the same amount a month is stealing. Hide behind your tiny fine print on your contracts that says if Dish decides to take channels away from us customer's we have to just take it on the chin and pay you the same amount every month. Its the same as if a car dealership sold me a car for so much per month for five years, then decided to take the engine back and make me keep paying for the car. Corporate stealing. I would be embarrassed if i worked for Dish from the installers all the way to the CEO.

MzK932
Extra
This is beyond ridiculous! Over two months now. I just put in my cancellation request with Dish after being a customer for 18 years. They don’t care at all. I told them that they could credit me $55 this month so I can sign up to watch that channel. They said that was way too much. I guess I will be switching within a month because I set the date for cancellation for Oct 20! Dish just lost all my confidence!

DISH Employee

Good evening, MzK932. We know that this time without channels is stressful and we are working to have these channels restored as quickly as we can. Our goal is to reach an agreement with the channel owner that is beneficial for the channel owner and our customers so we can have a long-term partnership!