cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Fox North

DishUserMN
Extra

I have been a Dish customer for Many years and they disappoint me ever time with lost channels due to negotiations like Fox North.  I pay them for the channels important to me as customer and they will now lose revenue by me finding another provider!   They dont value customer relationship.  Hopefully someone will read these post prior to signing up with DISH!

8 Replies

Re: Fox North

Dazed1
Costume Designer
Totally agree. This has to end. We all pay for Channels we do not watch. Fox sports is one of my main channels Dish needs to work it out.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
It’s important to remember the revenue lost would be less than bringing the FS Sports channels back currently.

Dazed1
Costume Designer
Agree , they are still collecting revenue from customers that were paying for fox sports.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
And if those customers don’t get a price increase, and possibly a price decrease next year, they’ll be even happier.

Dazed1
Costume Designer
Seriously doubt anyone will get a price decrease. Let’s not kid ourselves.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
2014, and last year. Not all customers were affected, but quite a bit were. More than those that view FS RSNs.

lisa2421
Extra

I agree...Wish I never would've switched!  I switched in Jan 2019 with the promise of getting FSN.  I haven't had it for over half my time with them!  And I get nothing!  They want to charge me $300 to get out of my contract but then tell me that they don't want to raise rates for new customers!!!  I will get out of this contract DISH!  I regret EVER switching!!!  You sold me something that you are not delivering!!  I pay my bill on time every month and this is what I get!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
You’re getting everything you were sold. From your agreement, which is why the ETF would remain valid:

H. Changes in Services, Features and Functionalities Offered. We have the right to, without notice at any time and from time to time (including, without limitation, during any term commitment to which you have agreed), add, delete, rearrange, alter, change and/or eliminate: (i) any and all prices, fees and/or charges; and/or (ii) packages, programming, programming suppliers, services offered by suppliers, software, applications, features and/or functionalities. In the event that we add, alter and/or change any prices, fees and/or charges, then you agree to pay such added, altered, and/or changed prices, fees and/or charges. In the event that we add, delete, rearrange, alter, change and/or eliminate any packages, programming, programming suppliers, services offered by suppliers, software, applications, features and/or functionalities, then you acknowledge and agree that we have no obligation to replace or supplement such packages, programming, programming suppliers, services offered by suppliers, software, applications, features or functionalities. You further acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to any credits, refunds, price reductions or any other form of compensation because of any such addition, deletion, rearrangement, alteration, change and/or elimination. You further acknowledge and agree that such additions, deletions, rearrangements, alterations, changes and/or eliminations are not a discretionary act by DISH if they are due, in whole or in part, to the termination, suspension or expiration of DISH’s legal right to provide such packages, programming, programming suppliers, services offered by suppliers, software, applications, features or functionalities.