FS1, FS2, Big10 Network, FOX Soccer + and FOX Deportes are back on DISH NOW I WANT MY $ BACK!!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FS1, FS2, Big10 Network, FOX Soccer + and FOX Deportes are back on DISH NOW I WANT MY $ BACK!!!!

ibwonderful
Camera Crew

"FS1, FS2, Big10 Network, FOX Soccer + and FOX Deportes are back on DISH"

Good. It's about time. Who is a fault? I don't know, they both blame the other.

I want my money back for the time I did not have access to these channels! While they were gone, was Dish paying for them anyway? I highly doubt it, and if they were, that is too bad for them, you have to learn when to put your foot down.

Give us a credit equal to the # of days that we did not have these channels. I have no problem dropping Dish like a rock.

12 Replies

Re: FS1, FS2, Big10 Network, FOX Soccer + and FOX Deportes are back on DISH NOW I WANT MY $ BACK!!!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
You already agreed you got everything you paid for and expected no compensation.

Re: FS1, FS2, Big10 Network, FOX Soccer + and FOX Deportes are back on DISH NOW I WANT MY $ BACK!!!

ibwonderful
Camera Crew

What are you talking about? If we are talking "fine print" here, I don't buy it.

Again, I paid for the service and did not get it. In turn, I want to be credited for the services that I did not receive, Dish was paid for but did not have to pay for in turn.

Pretty straightforward stuff reallly............

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
It’s at the top of the contract, bolded and in a box of its own you have to initial. You received everything you paid for per your agreement.

Kimmie_CO
Character Actor
Chadt4141 are you a paid sarcastic cynical writer hired by Dish to respond to every negative or borderline negative comment about Dish and its services ? You seem to always have something to say, when one of us post a comment no so favorable about Dish. Some of your dry remarks are somewhat humorous. Again "some".

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Has no bearing, any information about me. The facts are the facts, and facts don’t care about feelings. I know people hate getting facts when they are not in their favor, however they still will not change.
Highlighted

ibwonderful
Camera Crew

I suspect that given your knowledge of contracts and expected services, etc., you are aware that they are not worth the paper they are written on, right?

Legal precedent has been set with these types of companies that try and tie customers into monetary penalties for breaking a contract when services promised are not provided or attempts are made to collect on the same said services. Companies like Dish, DirecTV, cell phone companies, all of them that make you "sign the contract" and then attempt to hold it over your head when they don't keep their end of the bargain typically lose when it all comes down to brass tacks. Another example is this "Google Assistant" or whatever it is called being forced upon customers who do no want it. If Dish thinks that they can hold up a piece of paper and convince a judge that they are right in forcing their customers to allow Google to have access to their home they are, again,  in for an awakening. 

I suspect you are a good company man and should be proud of your allegiance to Dish. However, I am not and don't have to be a hostage of Dish or any other company. I have won far more than my fair share of these types of issues and have no intention of allowing this one to pass

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
You weren’t promised any specific channel. Or number of channels.

Oh yea, that precedent... would that be the one the Supreme Court held up the contracts... twice in the last 10 years?

ibwonderful
Camera Crew

Please be sure that you are 100% certain of what you are saying before you make a statement such as the one referring to the "Supreme Court".

As for your relentless defense of DishTV, are you willing to share your connection to the company? Are you a paid on-line "consultant" who does exactly what you are doing, attempting to discredit anyone who has an issue with the company? It seems as if it might be so.

Honestly, it's hard to believe that any independent citizen could be such an ardent supporter of DishTV that they are willing to defend them over 2,000 times in a period of approximately one and a half years, taking on all who have issues with a satelitte TV provider. You can surely see how this simply does not make sense. There is far more to "Chadt4141" then is being disclosed, that is evident.

Most, if not all major corporations employ persons such as yourself to defend them in online forums, to plant the seeds of doubt and attempt to make those who have a problem with said corporations apppear to be on the wrong side of any issue and the company in question to be beyond reproach. Your extremely condescending attitude toward myself and many, many others who don't fall into lockstep with your criticism of their opinions and DishTV's practices speaks to a paid position.  (no worries, you are not hurting my feelings, but you are rather entertaining!)

Let's end this here. You seem like the type who is willing to pursue a simple issue like this one until you either feel as if you can declare yourself the "winner" and in turn possibly earn a bonus?  Personally, I stand firm on my position regarding this issue and nothing you say will change that, so maybe you can "spend" some of your free time on other disgruntled customers?

Have a good night....

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Yes to the Supreme Court and no to being an employee, although it doesn’t matter as facts are facts.