Error code 1567...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 1567...

Charlie39
Extra

Hi we watched a movie on demand and work correctly. When starting a new on demand I received,

Error 1567

You have reached your streaming limit. One of

These receivers is using your broadband 

Bandwidth: “Living Room 1”

i am using Hopper 3 connected to the internet by cable into the router. I have no bandwidth limits with my ISP. I have searched for this code every way I can and nothing comes up. Can someone pls help. 

Charlie

7 Replies

Re: Error code 1567...

DISH Employee

Good morning, Charlie! I hate to hear that you experienced this issue. The error message of 1567 occurs when more than one receiver is trying to stream content. To prevent this issue from happening in the future, only stream content on one receiver at a time or allow content to download before attempting to start another stream. 

Highlighted

CarolyMartin
Extra
We have 5 Joey's so your saying ONLY 1 watch VOD at a time

DISH Employee

No, not at all. What this message means is more than one box is trying to download a VOD at the same time; you would need to wait for the first one to finish downloading before downloading the second.

aehcherry
Extra

I am having same issue.  I want to watch the same show in two rooms.  So that isn't possible? 

crappynappy
Extra

After signing up and finding out that Dish no longer has HBO or CINEMAX and then to only be able to stream on 1 device in the house at a time... I'd have never switched from Xfinity.  I only switched because Dish used to be the best provider in the industry but now,  I am extremly dissapointed.

Tags (1)

Jetpack
Extra
CrappyNappy That's ridiculous. You can get hbo directly from hbo. You don't need Dish. And you put On - Demand shows in queue using the hopper. Then they're stored in the On - Demand folder in the DVD. Complaints about Dish are 99% user idiocy. Learn how it works.

DanK
Extra

I have had the same problem.  The shows *never* download.  No matter how long I wait or how little other network is being used, it will only show any on demand show by streaming it live.  So in my household you can never have two On Demand shows being played at the same time.  This is not just a case of the OP being unaware of how the system works.