EGIONAL SPORTS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

EGIONAL SPORTS

PISSED OFF CUSTOMER EVERY PACER GAME I MISS THE MORE PISSED I AM I DID LIKE DISH BUT AM 2 WEEKS AWAY FROM SWITCHING THIS HAS GONE ON WAY TO LONG

3 Replies

Re: EGIONAL SPORTS

dcintexas
Extra

@GOINGTOLAKE123 wrote:

PISSED OFF CUSTOMER EVERY PACER GAME I MISS THE MORE PISSED I AM I DID LIKE DISH BUT AM 2 WEEKS AWAY FROM SWITCHING THIS HAS GONE ON WAY TO LONG

I recently switched to dish but now questioning my choice because regional sports not available. I will definitely looked elsewhere when contract runs out.

Dazed1
Camera Crew
Dish is not worried about customers
Fed up with the never ending BS

bobcat91
Character Actor

I recently switched to Dish after the Dish sales team meber assured me that this dispute would be cleared up soon and they would be back on.  Well they arent.  I mainly watch TV for sports programming and will probably leave after the first year when my early leaving fee is less.  Dish will find out that after it runs off the folks that watch sports, then they will have a hard time attracting new people.  They will will be undercut by streaming services and other will pick Directv.  The fact that Directv has twice as many subscribers and was able to easily cut deals with the FSN and Altitude, ends the discussion that everyone is asking for unreasonable fees.