Dish anywhere app no channels listings on guide

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish anywhere app no channels listings on guide

yfd627
Extra

Has anyone experienced that the dish anywhere app guide list doesn't load the channels. This makes watching live tv impossible. I'm looking for a solution any suggestion would be helpful.

4 Replies

Re: Dish anywhere app no channels listings on guide

Roadijeff
Cinematographer

It sometimes (frequently?) does that with me.  I've found out that if I log off the app and log back on the guide channels reappear.

Call_Me_Dizzy
Character Actor

I came here to ask the same question.  Its just been in the last few weeks, started off occasionally, now its constant.  I've logged out and back in, de-authorized the device, cleared the data and cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, reset the receiver.  Nothing works more than a single viewing.  Load it up a second time and no guide again.

DISH Employee

This is a known issue that is being worked on. Some of the workarounds are reopening the app/browser, and selecting another receiver if you have one. Please send us a private message so that we can add your account to the report we have sent to our Engineering Team. 

seye40
Extra

Same here. VERY frustrating. All I am seeing are stream channels after I get the message that no channels are available.