Dish Support Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Support Forum

CHIEFWAHO
Extra

Has this forum replaced the Dish Support Forum?

It's been awhile since have used the Dish Support Forum.

7 Replies

Re: Dish Support Forum

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Yes. This is the new support forum. It’s a more peer to peer support forum.

Roadijeff
Audio Engineer

CHIEFWAHO wrote:

Has this forum replaced the Dish Support Forum?

It's been awhile since have used the Dish Support Forum.

Yes, and I liked the old format MUCH better.  There's just no organization of messages to this one.

tpribors
Audio Engineer

The new organization of this software vs the threaded discussions of the previous forum software make this practically unusable for finding older topics.  The "facebook" style essentially says that stuff that happened last week or last month or last year is unimportant.   Oh well, I won't bother reporting stuff since I'll never be able to find it.  So long.

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Your posts stay in your history. You should always be able to find any thread you have posted in, and if you turn on updates, you’ll get an email anytime there is a change.

gdisarray
Audio Engineer

New software is absolutely useless.  Did someone get paid to write this software?  Did dish pay to use it?

Even if it was free it is not worth it.

gdisarray, I am sorry to hear that you do not like the new look.  We are always looking to improve our service.  What about it, specifically, do you not like?  I know it can be confusing at first but we do have a very helpful help section that can answer almost any question you may have.  Check it out HERE!

---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

Matthewd1826
Character Actor

The same people that wrote the awful interface upgrade for the receivers probably wrote this upgrade.

Matt D.