Dish Anywhere

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Anywhere

Raddler
Character Actor

I'm having trouble with dish anywhere.  For example, On my computer I can log in and it shows that the Discovery Channel has 267 shows that I can watch,  but when I go on with my vip 722K,  the receiver only shows that the Discovery Channel only has 13 shows that I can watch.

6 Replies

Re: Dish Anywhere

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
If talking about the on demand library, they are two separate libraries. The DA one is much larger.

Raddler
Character Actor

Thanks..  I'm meaning the DA one that you go to on the receiver.  The receiver isn't showing hardly any of the shows that are in the DA library.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Yea, the Dish Anywhere VOD library is much larger than the receiver library for a couple reasons, but file size and storage is the main reason.

Raddler
Character Actor

Thanks Chad, Do you know of any reason why my receiver won't let me watch alot of the shows in the DA library?  Even if I do a serch from my receiver, the search will not find them, but I can log on with a pc and find and watch them with pc.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Yes. It is because the shows and movies on a dish Anywhere are a separate library altogether from the receivers.

Raddler
Character Actor

Ok, thanks Chad, I appreciate the help.