cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dish Anywhere app on android tv

Jjones2201
Extra
I can watch on demand just fine. When I go to watch live or record and select what I want to watch screen goes black. Using jetstream smd ideas. I know it is not the speed. Firestick works fine.
5 Replies

Re: Dish Anywhere app on android tv

chavez18
Character Actor

Our firestick won't work, even after we reconnected, rebooted and troubleshooted everything.

Cw111365
Character Actor

I have two Android boxes.  One works with dish anywhere app, the other won't play DVR shows.

DISH Employee

Hello Jjones2201. We know it can be very frustrating to not be able to view live TV or the guide on your Firestick. If you'd like to send us a private message, we'd be happy to pass this along to our Engineering Team. Here are -step-by-step instructions on how to send a PM https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039 

Jjones2201
Extra
That link doesn't work. Also the firestick works fine. It is the android TV that doesn't work for live or DVR

DISH Employee

We definitely want to look into this concern with your Android TV.

The steps to send a private message are: 

1. Select the envelope in the top right corner of the page (it will be next to your avatar).

2. Once on the 'Private Messages' page, select 'New Message'.

3. In the 'Send To' field, type in the name of the user you would like to send a private message to.  Once you start typing a name, suggestions will auto populate.

4.  Once you compose your message, select 'Send Message' at the bottom of the page.