cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

DiSh Anywhere App

Pitbull27
Extra
After I sign into the app a window pops up saying "Your receiver list has changed". The only option I have is to press "ok". After pressing ok, it goes back to the logging in screen and the window about my receiver list changing pops up again. Now I'm stuck in a loop of logging in and your receiver list has changed HELL. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. Just a note: my receiver list hasn't changed; I still have the same ones. Has anyone else had this problem?
2 Replies

Re: DiSh Anywhere App

DISH Employee

Hey there, Pitbull27. That definitely is not a normal occurrence to have with your app. We would be happy to look further into this with you. If you would please send us a Private Message, we want to access your account to review the equipment information and how it matches the app. https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Re: DiSh Anywhere App

peggyrh
Casting Director

I get the messaage about receiver list has changed all the time on my tablet (had same receiver for several years) but usually just click through & it works as it's supposed to.  Definitely a glitch in the DA software.