DON'T EXPECT BLUETOOTH TO WORK WITH JOEY!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

DON'T EXPECT BLUETOOTH TO WORK WITH JOEY!

mel66
Extra

This is a known hassle and when you call them  they just give you the runaround saying engineering is working on it but they won't give you any  more information or a fix date.  They should stop advertising this as an option since it DOES NOT WORK WELL WITH 4K JOEY.  So far, this is what I have figured out.  The icon disappears when the tv goes into standby mode, but if you try to disable the standby mode (although they say that is not recommended) THAT DOES NOT WORK EITHER.  So the only fix is to power down the joey, take the dongle out, power it back up and reload everything and plug the dongle back in.  Now you are set for one viewing only,  since the process will repeat itself again after 8 hours no matter what you do if you try to sleep with the headphones on.  If an.one can help with this please do.  I'd really like to cancel my contract because this is the whole reason I left direct tv for dish but don't know if I can.  I do have the latest software update so please don't tell me about that .  

1 Reply

Re: DON'T EXPECT BLUETOOTH TO WORK WITH JOEY!

DISH Employee

Hey Mel66! I see we've requested to speak further in Private Message on the other post, so if you could Private Message us we're happy to look into this further!